The Spa Manager’s Essential Guide
ISBN: 9781911635192 hbk: 9781911635208 pbk; 9781911635215 eBook
| | |
- Focuses on key areas highlighted by industry leaders as lacking in today’s spa managers/directors
- Provides practical spa management guidance, in an ‘easy to read’ style, covering the most important areas essential in operating any spa facility successfully
- Based on hands-on experience of fitness, spa, beauty and medical rehabilitation centre operations, in addition to the opinions of over 40 spa experts
- Covers not just beauty and wellness spa operations, but also medical rehabilitation (hot spring/Balneotherapy) spas
The Spa Manager’s Essential Guide contains all the basic day to day information on how to run a wellness, beauty or thermal spa operation successfully. It focuses on those areas that industry leaders have identified as critical and missing in today’s spa leaders, combined with advice from over 40 spa experts. It takes the reader through essential spa management tools and systems, giving recommendations on how spa managers should present and manage themselves and their teams to operate a spa facility of any size successfully.
All of the most important aspects of spa management are delivered in a concise, understandable format – this guide provides:
- Practical management information on how to manage day to day spa operations
- Personal skills and knowledge required for building a successful spa team
- Essential information on the most common range of health spa and wellbeing products and services and how they connect and interrelate with each other
There are no other text books on the market that contain as much spa product knowledge and operational management advice based on such a wide range of experience in just one book. This is an essential core text for all students on spa management education programmes or related modules, as well as for existing and aspiring spa managers.
Publication: September 2020